Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Forever Wiki

What is your username? User:Janus100

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:forever

How many edits have you made on that wiki? As of this moment, by edit count, I have 342 total edits, of which 256 are in main space. In addition, I've been working on templates and have a total of 64 template edits on this Wikia.

How many days/months have you been editing there? As of today, I have been editing this Wikia for 23 straight days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last admin to edit was User:XD1, whose last edit was 27 February 2015, fifteen months ago.

Any other information: Currently there are no other active users. Thank you, Janus100 (talk) 07:14, April 11, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hello. You must edit a week in a row. Other than that, you look great! Andrew Cao (talk) 12:24, April 16, 2016 (UTC)
@Andrew Cao: I've been editing that Wikia every day for 28 days. Pretty sure that a week is only 7 days, so I met that requirement 21 days ago, and I have continued editing every single day since. Your statement that I have failed to meet this requirement doesn't make sense. "Other than that, you look great" - please explain the part that I look bad, because I honestly don't get your message. Janus100 (talk) 22:29, April 16, 2016 (UTC)
Looks like you're just copy/pasting. It's pretty obvious from your contributions that you don't understand how things work. Please leave this adoption request alone. Thank you, Janus100 (talk) 22:51, April 16, 2016 (UTC)
Hello I am going to answer your question with a proper answer, based on the amounts of edits you have and the templetes I am certain you will be eligible for adoption, also the amount of experience you have puts you in a very good position plus the template answers good luck I am sure you will get it! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 07:01, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks Darytyg! Janus100 (talk) 20:27, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
Your welcome I am always willing to help. Good luck! Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 03:56, April 20, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:07, April 26, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you! Janus100 (talk) 09:42, April 26, 2016 (UTC)r