Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Forge of Empires Wiki

What is your username? Tomasonym

Please link to the wiki here: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Forge_of_Empires_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? As of today, 517 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since October 9th 2013

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Most recent admin is NarutoUzumaki123 who last edited on April 24th 2012. However, this user seems to not exist anymore.

Any other information: I'm very active, but there's not many contributors to have discussions with. I've sent some messages around to the latest ones. My biggest concern on this Wiki is that people are vandalizing it without no-one being able to block users. I also think that some contributors are too poor in English and that some are probably just looking for Wiki points and make random contributions that rather hinders information seekers than helps them. I've created an adoption topic in the community forum as well: Adoption of Forge of Empires Wiki

My vision is to create a high class Wiki that contributes to a greater gaming experience. -- Tomasonym (talk) 07:36, May 14, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and thank you for attempting to contact some of the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:55, May 23, 2014 (UTC)
Thank you and Wikia for putting trust in me! -- Tomasonym (talk) 06:29, May 14, 2014 (UTC)