FANDOM

Adoption requests Friends Wiki (5)

What is your username? R5 & Auslly ROCKS!!!

Please link to the wiki here: http://friends.wikia.com/wiki/Friends_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 812

How many days/months have you been editing there? 14 months, I started on June 26, 2016.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 07:48, March 10, 2016 - User:Trip391

Any other information: There seems to be at least one admin on there, but it appears that they are inactive. I have been editing quite a lot since last year and I want to help around the wiki more. I am also an admin on 3 other wiki's, but I'm not sure if you need to know that or not. As well as editing pages, I am also creating templates and adding more to the wiki. I feel there should be more admins added to the wiki, because although there seem to be more uses now editing, there doesn't seem to be any admins active as I have said. Thank you.

User: R5 & Auslly ROCKS!!! (Talk) 16:23, August 9, 2017.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

There are other active users so you will need to create a blog or discussions post and link it here. Miiohau (talk) 01:44, August 10, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Miiohau is correct - there are a lot of active contributors on that wiki, so you will need to create a blog or discussion about adopting the wiki. Keep editing regularly and let me know on my wall to check back after the discussion has been up for a week. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 06:15, August 19, 2017 (UTC)