Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests From Dusk Till Dawn Wiki

What is your username? MissVampy13

Please link to the wiki here: http://dusktilldawn.wikia.com/wiki/From_Dusk_Till_Dawn_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3,376

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since June 4, 2014

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? July 4, 2016, Maccifer

Any other information: I've been a chat moderator on the wiki and since neither the bureaucrat or admin don't get on like they used to, I figured that I could become a bureaucrat to fix up the wiki and make it look great for the other users. [1]-Link to the first thread to asking the community and the 2nd thread: [2]

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There appear to be a couple of other active users on the wiki, so you'll need to create either a blog or forum to let them know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it. You should also post a link to it here. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 01:56, October 28, 2016 (UTC)

Thanks for the links - I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 05:10, November 9, 2016 (UTC)