Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Frozen Fanon Wiki

What is your username? Fruipit

Please link to the wiki here: Frozen Fanon Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 224 at the time of this edit.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined on October 14, 2014, took a brief break over the holidays, and now am back.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Bella8991, one of two admins and only bureaucrat. They last edited 28 December, 2014.

Any other information: I am a current admin on Avatar Wiki and am working on the Frozen Fanon wiki by organising it. This work would be greatly augmented by the ability to delete older pages and edit the navigation bar to aid potential new users and readers. The current admin is inactive, both here and on the Frozen wiki (both of which they are the founder of), and only rarely do other users make any contributions. These edits seem to be centered, however, around commenting, and not editing.

Hello. Your contributions look good, however I see about 5 or 6 other recent contributors who seem to be contributing real content. Please start a community discussion about gaining admin/b'crat rights. After about a week (or when everybody had commented) please give me a link to the conversation on my wall and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:19, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
Thank you. I've left a message on the discussion board, and will get back to you whenever the discussion has closed (or a week). Cheers! Fruipit (talkcontribseditcount) 12:30, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:03, March 6, 2015 (UTC)