Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Frozen Wiki

What is your username?

Addielpsgurl

Please link to the wiki here:

http://frozen.wikia.com/wiki/Frozen_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

5 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited was when Rappy 4187 commented on a post

Any other information:

The reason that these edits are so short is because there's barely anything on the wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi, in order to adopt a wiki you must have been sustainably editing there for a week. You should continue to improve this wiki and submit a new request in a few days. William (Talk), Bureaucrat of the Lord of Ultima Wiki 02:14, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
Haya! I find myself intrigued by this situation. I'm curious how Staff will rule on it. On the one hand, the Founder, Littlerat1, has *technically* not been inactive for 60 days, having *just made* the wiki October 20th. So technically the wiki should not be eligible for adoption until December 20th provided LittleRat1 continues as he has. On the other hand, aside from opening the wiki he has done absolutely zero edits to-date.
However, Littlerat logged in as recently as Nov 18th. You should try messaging him and ask for administrative and bureaucratic rights. He just might respond. However this shakes out, Good Luck! --Love Robin (talk) 15:47, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
Wow. There was already a Frozen wiki made before the one you want to adopt was, Addielpsgirl. See: http://disney-frozen.wikia.com. Last time I checked, one other user aside me and the founder edited. And I agree with Love Robin. Try messaging LittleRat1. ♚InspiredAndNatural♚Kristi (message me here) 16:39, November 25, 2013 (UTC)
Another wiki on a subject doesn't invalidate this one from being adopted. =) Thisismyrofl (talk) 19:26, November 25, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. The wiki will not be eligible for adoption until it is at least 60 days old; ie, around Christmas time. That said, Addielpsgirl, you have only edited the wiki for one day; in order to adopt it you need to have edited there regularly (every day or two) for at least a week. Please start working on the wiki and I will put this request on hold for a few weeks, until the wiki is eligible for adoption. -- Wendy (talk) 05:20, December 2, 2013 (UTC)
Can I adopt now? It's December 17th and the wiki is almost 60 days old. BTW: there is no user, Littlerat1. You might be thinking about the DISNEY frozen wiki, but this is a different one..
Addielpsgurl (talk) 23:09, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. They are correct -- Littlerat1 was the founder but never edited the wiki. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 05:35, December 20, 2013 (UTC)