Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 30: Line 30:

It was an edit, but it was a single comment to my blog post. Do the officials consider or even check the current admin's edits before deciding if the adoption can go through? Because that comment is literally the only edit s/he has made since last December, and it isn't even a contribution to the wiki. [[User:ShikiKira|ShikiKira]] ([[User talk:ShikiKira|talk]]) 01:34, September 24, 2014 (UTC)

It was an edit, but it was a single comment to my blog post. Do the officials consider or even check the current admin's edits before deciding if the adoption can go through? Because that comment is literally the only edit s/he has made since last December, and it isn't even a contribution to the wiki. [[User:ShikiKira|ShikiKira]] ([[User talk:ShikiKira|talk]]) 01:34, September 24, 2014 (UTC)
  +
:{{AdoptionResponse}} Yes, it counts unfortunately. But, since he is "active", you can ask him for the rights. {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|02:23, September 24, 2014 (UTC)}}

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 02:23, 24 September 2014

Adoption requests Gakuen Alice Wiki

What is your username? ShikiKira

Please link to the wiki here: http://gakuenalice.wikia.com/wiki/Gakuen_Alice_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 72

How many days/months have you been editing there? 18 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Sxerks on September 23, 2014

Any other information:

There haven't been any other editors besides me since early June. The wiki has many areas that need to be re-organized, but many can't be done with admin rights.

Additional: the current admin has just made one edit sicne I posted my adoption request. However, the edit is only a comment to a blog post I posted up other night. Does that count as an actual edit?

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, ShikiKira. The wiki is really inactive and your contributions look good. Just make sure to continue editing the wiki while you wait for an answer by a member of Wikia Staff (which should take around a week) and everything should be fine. (The Great Lord David (talk) 08:49, September 20, 2014 (UTC)) 

Hi! You have only been actively editing the past 4 days. It's required that you be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), you'll be all set. Good luck! :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Ask the admin on his/her talk page. --Tupka217 18:55, September 23, 2014 (UTC)

Ah yes, it appears that an administrator/bureaucrat on your wiki has edited within the past 60 days. This makes the wiki ineligible to adopt unfortunately. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

It was an edit, but it was a single comment to my blog post. Do the officials consider or even check the current admin's edits before deciding if the adoption can go through? Because that comment is literally the only edit s/he has made since last December, and it isn't even a contribution to the wiki. ShikiKira (talk) 01:34, September 24, 2014 (UTC)

Yes, it counts unfortunately. But, since he is "active", you can ask him for the rights. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)