Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Besty17
Please link to the wiki here: http://galactikfootball.wikia.com/wiki/Galactik_Football_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 610
How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 Days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? September 22, 2010. Xanadu1
Any other information:
Sorry, but it looks like you have been blocked on another Wikia project. Unfortunately, that makes you ineligible for wiki adoption at this time. --semanticdrifter (help forum | blog) 19:51, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
Can staff not over look the fact that i have been blocked on another Wikia project?... The wiki i would to adopt is often valdalised by users & AWC's. As thier is no signs of a admin returning, the wiki could do with an admin, to prevent further vadlisism. (UTC) 17:20, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I do realize that being blocked on another wiki can't allow users to adopt a wiki but Besty is admin on many wikis and has never vandalized one. He was blocked in that wiki completely due to a disagreement with an admin there. He didn't vandalize or something. I believe that you can overlook this block and give him the rights. 15:56, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I blocked this editor for edit warring and arguing nonstop with me at various places, especially in edit summaries.  I said clearly not to add that, they kept reverting my removal of the pointless sections, and arguing in the edit summaries. This editor also went around erasing all content from pages and replacing it with a tag for deletion, which may count as vandalism. Examples of pages this happening were on a well populated disambiguation page , a page on how the series was made , and other perfectly valid articles such as one that shows the aspects of the missions . Not going to dig through all the edit histories to find everything this person did. Just look at those examples and judge for yourself. You should read the discussion they started on another wikia to get my attention at  since it explains the issue well. Dream Focus 07:27, September 7, 2013 (UTC)
I made those edits with good reason, at the time. Since then i've become a changed user. I have responablitys with various wikis. Being that i'm an admin with many wikis. I belive despite the block, i am cut out to adopt the wiki of my chosing. Now Dream this my adoption request, that doesn't concern you. So if you would please take your grudge against me somewere else, that'd be great. (UTC) 14:24, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
- It concerns me when the discussion is brought to my talk page on the wikia you were banned from. And I have no grudge against you. And by changed user, what does that mean? I look at what you've done at the wikia you want to adopt, and I see the same patterns emerging. You have an impressive edit count from rapidly adding categories everywhere. You also take existing images on the wikia and upload new versions which are sometimes slightly different versions of them and sometimes look exactly the same with the same file size and dimensions. . You hopefully have changed your ways and take time to look over the images you change to make sure your alterations don't distort things, as you did on my wikia: before  and after  You find pages you don't like and try to delete them, for example  . These are the sorts of things normally found on wikis, and nothing gained by deleting them. If they were to check what you have done on whatever wikias you are most active on, and get opinions from other regular editors there, they could better judge your personality. I really doubt someone like you can ever truly change, but as long as I don't have to deal with you, it doesn't really concern me. Your block from the Gantz wikia was totally justified though. Dream Focus 17:24, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
If you don't hold a grudge over me, you oviously hold something over me. Considering i was such a "pest". You could of just moved on the issue after blocking me, but here you are bringing everything back up. It didn't have to go your talk page or did i want it to, as when i asked to be unblocked, i said i have zero interest in returning to edit your wiki, as i don't want to continue a edit war that won't go anywere. I doubt you remember, but i told you before you before you blocked over at your wiki. I prefer the layout that i use. Even though the layout currently empty i haven't started any writing for the wiki, so those "empty sections", won't be empty for very long. I cropped the photo's, so the main focus of the image is the character. Almost all of the images on the Galactik Football Wiki are distorted or low quality, so cropping them, hardly makes a difference. The first thing i done at Galactik Football Wiki, was message users. Nobody responded, except one person, who stated the obvious, the wiki is dead. So since nobody was interested in editing at Galactik Football Wiki, i decied to do what i wanted with the wiki. Every wiki is different. Not all wiki's included pages like those you linked. Each wiki has a different theme, rules and views. So again not every wiki is the same. Last time checked your weren't interested in numbers, so my edit count shouldn't mean anything to you. Me wanting to adopt a wiki, or i what i do there shouldn't even interest you. You could of gone against the unblocking, since you mentioned "as long as I don't have to deal with you", you don't care what i do. Ccall your block "justified" you all want, because i disagree. You see over at One Piece Wiki, were: Edit Wars, Image Wars, Disagrements & Arguements are regular thing every 5 mintues. You don't see the Admins over there going around and blocking people, because someone disagrees with them, or sometimes things don't go the way they want. (UTC) 19:05, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Well they probably would if someone went around deleting pages for no reason at all, and refusing to stop doing something after the administrator told them to stop. Whether or not some wikias tolerate such nonsense while others do not, isn't relevant to this case. Dream Focus 19:32, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry to interrupt but at the one piece wikia's great fuhrer DP can block you for no reason other then disliking you and fearing you might come back to his wiki after seeing you edit other wiki's intensively. To get on topic, why don't find someone to adopt the wiki for you in order to become an admin ? Hell I would even be willing to do it, if you can promise me that in 5 to 10 years (when I am mostly done with the Gantz Wiki) you will not stand in my way of editing the Berserk Wiki, which due to the people there I am kind of reluctant to do. OnePieceNation (talk) 08:45, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, this has gone totally off topic. OPN, you can't just adopt a wiki without editing it regularly but if you want to edit berserk wiki, as an admin there I promise that nobody will make you feel unwanted or something. Anyway, since Besty and Dream are clearly not gonna agree on something and since OPN lowered Besty's ban to two weeks, I say wait until his ban is over and then give him the rights on the wiki. Also Dream I hate to be that guy but can you please templatize your signature since we can see the code in source mode09:37, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Lifting the block just to get around the rule might not work, since the rule says "You have not been blocked on another Wikia project" not "you are not currently blocked on another Wikia project". So having been blocked ever might prevent it from happening. Can a staff member comment on this please? Dream Focus 02:33, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
Past blocks don't count.07:39, September 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. So just to make it clear, as Luffy said, prior blocks don't matter; only current ones.
- Ignoring the rest of the argument, and the reasons for the change, the current block has been modified to end in a couple of weeks, and I don't see any particular benefit to waiting for a new request at that time. So. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:54, September 11, 2013 (UTC)