Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Galaxy Angel Wiki (2)

Request #1[]

What is your username? Angelbro

Please link to the wiki here: Galaxy Angel Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 661

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since October 23rd, 2014.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Amakase is an admin who has not edited since December 11th of last year.

Any other information: I am the only one the site who has seem to played the last three games of the series the wikia is based around. Since not many other people have played them and since they are not translated for the average person to play through, I'll have a lot of work to do as I am currently working on summarizing the 5th game while I have finished summarizing the 4th game a week ago. The 6th game will be receive its summary once the 5th one is done. The only other wiki contributor's English is flawed as well.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey there! You have to have the other active contributor's approval on you adopting. So, leave them a message and ask if they approve. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I seem to have gotten his approval, what should I do now? Angelbro (talk) 18:12, December 9, 2014 (UTC)Angelbro
Well, from your talk page, it seems that Muhammadrizkya supports your request. However, he has made his own adoption request for this wiki. You're going to have to work out who is going to receive the rights between you two. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Request #2[]

What is your username?

User:Muhammadrizkya

Please link to the wiki here: Galaxy Angel Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? (Version 1.0.4) 860 as of 9th December (UTC)

How many days/months have you been editing there? (Version 1.0.1) 11 days after the 28th November (UTC), I guess

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Amakase, the founder of Galaxy Angel Wiki. Its last edit is : 19:24, 11 December 2013

Any other information:

(Version 1.0.3) A renewed version of an old request of Galaxy Angel Wiki. From 28th November (UTC) to 9th December (UTC), I made 120+ edits daily (my contributions) to qualify as an admin. Am I right, Wendy, Tupka? Muhammadrizkya 17:47, December 9, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. It seems that you originally supported Angelbro in adopting the wiki, as seen on your talk page. Since he made his request before you for this wiki, you're going to have to work out who is going to receive the rights between you two. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I agree Angelbro will be an admin of Galaxy Angel Wiki, but I also want to be an admin of Galaxy Angel Wiki. So I created this page. Muhammadrizkya 17:13, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
Well, could you work something out? Like, Angelbro will receive the rights, and then promote you? Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Looks like Angelbro will not receive the rights, and then I don't need Angelbro to promote me. Muhammadrizkya 18:04, December 11, 2014 (UTC)

Response[]

Hello. I cannot tell from this which of you wants the rights exactly, but if you agree you can both be promoted, or one can be bureaucrat and the other admin, or however it works best for you. However I do need a link to where you agreed on it (or you can discuss it here on this page if you prefer) and when you have decided one of you should leave me a lesson on my wall to check back again. Thanks! -- Wendy (talk 07:23, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
I agreed we can both be promoted. But first, let Angelbro be an admin, then later me too. It's a little problem. I think to be an admin, the user has to edit daily to qualify. Isn't it? Muhammadrizkya 18:10, December 21, 2014 (UTC)