Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Game Ideas Wiki

What is your username? Wazzupguys

Please link to the wiki here: Game Ideas Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1795

How many days/months have you been editing there? My first edit at Game ideas wiki was at Alpril 28, 2014 but I became very active there since July 2015.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? May 9th 2016, by AStranger195

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time a bureaucrat edited, and who was it? April 1st 2016, by Geniusguy445

Any other information: Since the most active bureaucrat Geniusguy445 wasn't active on Game Ideas wiki for almost 2 months and the most active admin AStranger195 wasn't active there for 3 weeks. I think we need more admins and bureaucrats there.

Here are our Bureucrat nominees: Loconator3000

Here are our Admins nominees: ClarentBloodArthur, SonikkuAensland, Wazzupguys

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

here is your conversation with the other users on the wiki regarding this adoption, and here is the conversation you had with Mira concerning it. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 20:54, May 24, 2016 (UTC)

Thanks for the unofficial response.—This unsigned comment is by Wazzupguys (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Hello. It looks like Geniusguy445 actually was active on the wiki about a week ago. Please leave him a message explaining that you are wanting to promote additional/more active admins and linking to your conversation where you decided who should do what, as well as to the adoption request. Let me know on my wall if he does not respond after a week and/or if he approves the adoption and I can help with the rights. -- Wendy (talk 04:56, June 7, 2016 (UTC)

Geniusguy445 had said 2 months ago that he is busy with his projects so he won't be active on the wiki often and i don't know what's going on with AStranger195. and i didn't recieve a response from Geniusguy445 yet.—This unsigned comment is by Wazzupguys (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hey, can you post the link to where Geniusguy445 claimed they are busy? Also, could you try messaging the other admin, AStranger195? -- Cube-shaped garbage can 15:26, June 10, 2016 (UTC)

Nevermind, Geniusguy445, responded to my message and he made me, ClarentBloodArthur and SonikkuAensland admins on game ideas wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Wazzupguys (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Long-inactive request; summarily closing.
czechout    fly tardis 00:46: Tue 06 Aug 2019