Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Game Society Pimps Wiki (2)

What is your username? Megonzy783

Please link to the wiki here: http://game-society-pimps.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Society_Pimps_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,896

How many days/months have you been editing there? Two months and two days (64 days)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? May 21, 2017 - KhevaKins

Any other information: Khevakins has recently edited, however, he is not a regular editor. In order for me and Quottlol (another editor on the GSP wiki) to make any administrative changes, we have to leave a note on his wall and wait for him to do it or respond to it. We typically only do it for small changes to the nav bar, but the Game Society Pimps wiki is very unfriendly for mobile users, but it is a bit of a task to fix that.

I haven't been editing for a long period of time, however I have made a lot of edits and a lot of pages. I work a lot on organization of pages (inserting categories, links, nav boxes, etc.) I respond to the questions on any pages and to conversations in the Talk:Community Portal. I have also left messages on Quottlol's User page commenting on ideas he has had for pages. I have also discussed wiki things with JWMangrum and Adam Koralik (a member of the Game Society Pimps) outside of the wiki. I typically insert the new episodes within an hour or so after they are posted on YouTube. I also have been working on organizing the pictures and videos so that they are easier to find, as well as inserting a lot of videos.

I have edited every day since I started working on this wiki. Quottlol has said he supports my request for adminship.

I also edit at least once a week on the Beer and Board Games Wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Since KhevaKins edited wiki recently this wiki is not eligible for adoption,please contact Khevakins for gaining admin rights. or wait for his inactivity(he must be inactive for 60 days) and submit a new request Minato826 . (Talk to ANOOP)(Contributions) 05:07, June 1, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Because KhevaKins is still answering messages and editing occasionally the wiki is not eligible to adopt. You will need to ask him about gaining admin rights. Or if he goes inactive for 60 days you can make a new request at that time. Either way, good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk 06:34, June 8, 2017 (UTC)