Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Gameofthrones Wiki

What is your username? SiluhgromRalav

Please link to the wiki here: Gameofthrones Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 585 (second most is the admin with only 61 edits)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 13 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The founder of the mentioned wiki has the user name Mert.subay and the last time he edited was August 9, 2011.

Any other information: All the current contributers on this wiki are anonymous (there are not more than five of them now). Some even submit content that they did not create, thus violating Terms of Use. However, I do not have authority to remove violated/incorrect content, just like I have to watch when a contributer uses offensive language. I wish to organize the mentioned wiki and keep it together.

Hello. Your contributions look good but there is one other active contributor on the wiki. Please leave them a message about adopting the wiki. Let me know on my wall when they respond or after a week if they do not and I can grant you the rights. -- Wendy (talk 02:37, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 01:47, August 2, 2016 (UTC)