Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Gender Wiki

What is your username? Madeyefire

Please link to the wiki here: http://gender.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 11+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 11:39, March 3, 2014, Aster4203

Any other information: It has a few hate vandals on the wiki and I also need to delete pages that have nothing to do with gender. I also plan to trying to get more edits out of the wiki to make it more informative.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You are eligible. However, you can report the vandals to the VSTF.—This unsigned comment is by Kuby101 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

You may want to get some more consistent edits, though. You should have consistent edits for at least a week. Vaizar: Profile | Talk | Contribs 03:56, June 18, 2014 (UTC)

+Kuby101 The VSTF wiki is active as always, so that wiki is never eligible for adoption.
+Madeyefire To get more faster on editing by typing or whatever to contribute, why not drink some soda or some Gatorade to keep yourself active so that you are caffeinated and will keep editing. However, that won't stop you from going to sleep. Also, I do agree with Kuby's comment that vandals should be reported to the VSTF wiki here.--50.125.178.191 07:13, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I"ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:16, June 21, 2014 (UTC)