Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Get Smart Wiki

What is your username? ChrisAU

Please link to the wiki here: http://getsmart.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 876

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 years

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? As far as I can tell, never.

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! Darkvador250495's (bureaucrat) last contribution was on the 28 August and the adoption guidelines state that the admin/bureaucrat have to be inactive for 60 days. The wiki currently has 1 active admin and 1 active bureaucrat, and I recommend that you contact them about your "rank/position" in the wiki. Ask them in the wiki's forum or post a message on the bureaucrats wall and can check the information about the users in the wiki here. Good luck!

CrypticBosnian 12:28, August 28, 2013 (UTC)

• HI there. That's actually not correct. You're looking at when they last logged in, not when they last edited the wikia. Count Caterpie has not edited since February 2011, and Darkvader250495 has not edited since May 2010. The wiki is indeed eligible for adoption. With that said, ChrisAU, I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wikia! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 16:07, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
  • Well, according to the Special:ListUser the last time when Darkvador2500495 logged in and edited was on the the 28 August. CrypticBosnian 04:38, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
  • I deeply apologize about the misunderstanding, I've encountered a bug and it's being reported to staff. CrypticBosnian