Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Girls Frontline Wikia

What is your username 永夜

Please link to the wiki here: http://girlsfrontline.wikia.com/wiki/Girls_Frontline_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 4 + a number of unlisted small edits as of the time I've made this request (8/22/2016 6:55 PM GMT+08)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 as of the time I've made this request (8/22/2016 6:55 PM GMT+08)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? On 2016/7/30 04:44 by Tsukotaku

Any other information: I come from another wikia on the same subject, the owner doesn't pay real attention to the wikia, and it's just overall very badly ran. I have consulted many other editors on said wikia before reaching this conclusion.

I have plans to make more improvements on that wikia but I realize that without the admin/owner support it cannot go through.

And as such I wish to adopt this near-death wikia under my leadership so the English community of the game has a place with high quality information, layout and such for the game. And I have planned to jumpstart this wikia once my adoption request goes through

I have contacted the other editors from that same wikia to start a new one, and they have supported me on the issue.

And I wish to adopt this since I don't want to clutter up the wikia with more wikis of the somewhat same name.

The admin of the wikia I wish to adopt is also missing in action, various editors I know have known him and all have said he simply vanished.

I have tried contacting him on Discord and Steam, but to no avail. He was offline for 441 days on Steam and not on the Discord server he was on before anymore.

UPDATE: The original founder has replied to me and agreed to the adoption

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. The founder has also given you all the rights that would come with the adoption, as seen here [[1]], so you no longer need to "officially" adopt the wiki. Congratulations! RedstoneDemigod 08:25, August 23, 2016 (UTC)

RedstoneDemigod is correct -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 05:20, September 5, 2016 (UTC)