Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Gnome Wiki

What is your username? Reverend Looney

Please link to the wiki here: http://gnome.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 63

How many days/months have you been editing there? every day for the last two months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 2, 2011 by Tycio

Any other information: I have already created a page, and I haven't seen any other editors on the wiki. Reverend Looney (talk) 21:28, May 14, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. You seem to be mixing up your Gnome wikis - you haven't created a new page on this one, although you are working on the same pages as were created on the Gnomes Wiki. I suggest you simply merge this wiki with Gnomes Wiki -- there is no need to adopt it separately. -- Wendy (talk 03:23, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
Hi. No mix-up. I wand to take this wiki in a different direction than the other one, but I didn't want to go adding a bunch of pages that might seem irrelevant to the old staff, unless I was the admin. I have now created a page (sorry, I thought I already had) and would still like to adopt this one. Reverend Looney (talk) 12:28, May 24, 2017 (UTC)