Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests GoAnimate Wiki (2)

What is your username? Rjbear178

Please link to the wiki here: http://goanimate.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 60+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 2012

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Recently, request for bureaucracy Any other information: Wikia has banned our last bureaucrat, James The Animator.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You already have another adoption request. You must choose which one of these wikis you want to adopt. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Can the GEICO request be put on hold? This is more important. Rjbear178 (talk) 20:37, February 23, 2015 (UTC)

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that if you have more than one request, all but one must be terminated. I don't think you can have one on hold, as a denied adoption means the wiki is once again up for adoption. Also, as the adoption guidelines state, you can only adopt one wikia within a month. Having one on hold while another is processed would violate that. --JustAnIng (talk|contribs) 21:20, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
To answer your question, you can state on the other adoption request that you no longer wish to adopt, and it can be closed. If you want to adopt it again the future, feel free to make another one. :)
Mind you though, you may not be able to adopt, unless the other active admins support you. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. Joseph is correct; in order to adopt this wikia you will need to make a forum or blog post about gaining bureaucrat rights, and the other currently active admins will need to support you. Please let me know on my wall when they have all responded! -- Wendy (talk 05:28, February 28, 2015 (UTC)