Wikia URL: http://godus.wikia.com/wiki/GODUS_Wiki
Current edit count: 85
How long I have edited there: ?
Last admin to edit and when: Unsure
- Edit: Last Admin was Kalbintion 05:17, February 8, 2014
- Note: although not having edited side Dec 9th, the Founder RazvanCalin logged just today (13:21, February 14, 2014 (UTC))
Other information: Hi, I created a different wiki called The Godus Wiki http://the-godus.wikia.com/wiki/The_Godus_Wiki with 559 edits since 26th December 2013.
I would like to become Admin of the original wiki so that all the information is in one place for all the players of this game. The original founder has only made 10 edits since creating the site and has not been seen in months.
I did help out with the original, of which there seems to be no active admin in charge although there is a user http://godus.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Kalbintion who is listed as an admin but does not have the power to make me one as well they say and they have no problem with me becoming an admin and so he asked me to request it from you so that I can combine both wikia together ready for the players of this game
He also said you can message him so he can vouch for me being instated as Admin.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! Hmm. First, the wiki is not eligible for adoption since Kalbinton is still active, so this may not be the venue for you. The message thread you linked to is not as positive as you make it out to be. Kal has some reservations based upon your edits and has asked questions which I've yet to see answers to. If there is *another* thread, please link that. Kal primarily is interested in granting you Rollback, but may consider endorsing you as an Admin based upon your still pending answers to his queries.
- The Founder RazvanCalin has just logged in today, so he is fairly active on Wikia in general if not this wiki in particular. He has *just* gone past the 60 day inactivity mark. I do see that you also messaged him just an hour ago, so perhaps he may respond positively. Which if he does *resets* his activity-counter, which would mean further ineligibility for Adoption.
- However, should Razvan *not* reply in a couple days, you and Kalbinton need to discuss between yourselves as to what the two of you wish to do regarding *who* should seek what rights and which of you should adopt, then (or as the same discussion) open a Forum to involve the community and gain their opinions as to who (including non-admins, but registered) should have promotions. It should run at least 7 days. Link the discussion(s) here.
- This request will be evaluated in the order received, which currently runs about 7 to 10 days. So you should start those discussions right away. In the meantime, *you* continue editing.
Hi there. Since this isn't technically an adoption, I'm going to close this and move discussion over to the wikia. You'll see a message from me in just a few minutes. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 19:55, February 25, 2014 (UTC)