Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Gormiti Wiki

What is your username? Abce2 and Obsucurio

Please link to the wiki here: http://gormiti.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

How many edits have you made on that wiki?
Abce2:160
Obsucurio:8

How many days/months have you been editing there?
Abce2:Since DECEMBER 18, 2011
Obsucurio:Since AUGUST 17, 2014

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Slime guy on 06:39, July 25, 2012

Any other information: http://gormitithelordsofnature.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2225#2 Discussion was held on another Wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. There appears to be a mistake. Only one person can adopt the wiki and receive the rights. However, if your adoption is successful, one can use his bureaucrat powers to promote the other to admin. You just have to choose who is going to adopt the wiki. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 19:18, September 21, 2014 (UTC)) 

I have had it happen before. I don't know if the policy has changed since then, though, so I just assumed it might have been the same. Here is where it happened last time. Abce2|Talk "Other" 19:30, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
This actually me has a little confused. Recently, I´ve answered some adoptions, 2, that were similar to this and people indicated that only one person could adopt but then again I don´t believe any policy has changed so let´s just assume you will be able to both adopt it. To be eligible to adopt, you both need to be currently editing the wiki and while you have re started to edit, Obsucurio´s last edit was in August. You should both continue to edit and adding content to the wiki while you wait for an answer by Staff and everthing should be fine. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 19:49, September 21, 2014 (UTC))

Usually, its standard for 1 user to adopt the wiki, and then promote who they please, rather than have 2 people adopt. (please correct me if I am wrong). Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

I'd like to recall the request. I no longer wish to adopt the Wiki. Abce2|Talk "Other" 04:31, September 23, 2014 (UTC)
It is perfectly possible for more than one user to co-adopt the wikia, or we can promote one bureaucrat and one admin or whatever the community needs/wants. Either one of you is welcome to ask again later if you wish to do so! -- Wendy (talk 03:46, September 30, 2014 (UTC)