Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Greegee Wiki

What is your username? ArmageddongeeITA

Please link to the wiki here: Greegee Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 234 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? I'm here from over a week,nearly two.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 8/08/2012,by King Frederick VI

Any other information: Is it legal to ask for adopting another wiki,the Greegee Sandbox Wiki?It was made for "supporting" the greegee wiki so it's like they're one. Here's the link.Also i am asking not only for Admin rights,but also for bureaucrat one (I don't know if one should say it).Thanks.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You can only make 1 adoption request at a time. However, after 30 days from adopting this one, you can adopt the other one. Also, there appears to be other contributors at this wiki. You need to make a blog post/forum post stating your intentions to adopt. (if you have already done so, link it here so Staff can see it. If you haven't, make one, then link it here. )

Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

From ArmageddongeeITA:

Thanks,well,i made one right now,here it is! Click.The other users already know about the project and they're helping me.Thanks!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Perfect! Just keep editing daily, and you'll be all set. Good luck! :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:19, September 20, 2014 (UTC)