Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Guardians of the Galaxy Wiki (2)

What is your username? Rocket Pizza

Please link to the wiki here: http://guardiansofthegalaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 132

How many days/months have you been editing there? Almost a year. I began editing there July 2015. It is July 2016 right now.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was me. Few days ago. I'm not asking for admin rights, I am asking for bureaucrat rights because the only two users in there with those rights are both no longer active. First, the founder, who was inactive ever since. Second, the one that adopted the wiki and made me admin, DonyarktheKungFuMinion, was globally blocked for some reason. Without an active bureaucrat, what would happen to the wiki? Maybe I could run it now. I'll not just be an admin, but also an active bureaucrat.

Any other information: The only other active user agreed that I should adopt the wiki for me to get bureaucrat rights.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You might want to approach staff directly in the future since this is not so much of an adoption but other than that I think you're qualified and have all the requirements. Plutosoccer 111148-glowing-green-neon-icon-business-headset3Talk 07:39, July 3, 2016 (UTC)

Ok. I'm waiting, though. -Rocket Pizza

Um, hello, staff? Seriously? I've been waiting for a long time now..=( -Rocket Pizza

Hello. Your only contributions in the last year have been on message walls. If you wish to gain more rights on that wiki then you must be actively editing the content there. Please start working on the wiki regularly, editing every day or two, and let me know on my wall after about a week to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 02:06, July 15, 2016 (UTC)
Okay, thanks. I'll inform you after a week. Rocket, a Young Scientist and S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Edits! | Talk to me!
Blogs! |Contributions!
|Have an awesomazing day! 12:45, July 16, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 01:46, July 27, 2016 (UTC)