Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? My username is Foreverwitchy
Please link to the wiki here: Here is a link to the home page to the wiki: http://hemlockgrove.wikia.com/wiki/Hemlock_Grove_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 304 edits on the wiki in 12 days and I plan to do a lot more giving the wiki more indept information
How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing since the first day I joined May 3rd so 12 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time the burocrat edited was April 28th, 2013 (with only 14 edits made in total which mostly consist of welcome messages). The burocrats username is Jikra1
Any other information:
The creator of the wiki hasn't given the wikia it's own distinct look and isn't commited to the wiki when I joined there was only 6 pages & the buro only making 14 edits(mostly welcome messages). So I am thinking the wiki was abandoned by the creator so I would like to adopt this wiki to fix problems a non-admin can't do and offer features such as badges and such, I would also like to give the wikia it's own destinct look. I had messaged the creator asking to become an admin a while ago but since that person is not active I have yet to gain a response.
Thank you for the consideration.
- Hi. Wikis need to be at least 60 days old before they can be adopted, and this wiki was founded on April 20th, so it will not be eligible for full adoption for nearly another month.
- That said, given the level of activity, I would be willing to promote an admin (sysop) if the community agrees on one person to take on that role. Please start a community discussion (a blog or forum) to choose a new admin. Give us a link to the discussion and we will check back in a week or so. If you feel everybody has seen and responded to it sooner please let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk) 02:31, May 25, 2013 (UTC)
- -Hey i'm not certain many people would reply since it's new and there aren't many active users..the only other really active one is the one who directed me here
- Hi. It's ok if they don't answer; the blog is just to give them a chance to have a discussion in case they are interested. That said you have not been very active on the wiki yourself recently. If you still wish to adopt it, it is eligible for full adoption at this point. Please start editing the wiki regularly and start the blog and we will check back one more time. -- Wendy (talk) 04:58, June 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Please have another look at Hemlock Grove wiki. Foreverwithcy has continued to edit more from July until now (August). It can be frustrating to adopt a wiki when it has little activity. Foreverwitchy made the blog that was requested, but I don't know if she's seen the update to the adoption request page.
- The blog was posted in July and has all (even if few) support votes.