Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests  Haddi Mera Buddy Wiki

What is your username? — Mandy The Grim Reaper 15:26, May 22, 2015 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: Mera Buddy Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Nearly 50 edits, 7 pages in total.

How many days/months have you been editing there? from January 2015 to now.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was the founder

Any other information: Ever since, I've been gradually moving my works from the previous wikia into this wikia with the same aspiration from my previous request: I sincerely look forward to build this wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
 The Wikia is definitely up for adoption. As you listed, you do need more edits and time on there. In order to adopt, you need at least one week of consistent editing, that can be achieved every day or two. Please be sure and aim for that while this request is being reviewed. Also, be sure to create at least one article page on that Wiki. The more, pages the better. If you can meet those, and everything else checks up, you will be doing great. Ripto (talk) 07:57, May 22, 2015 (UTC)
Hi there! Ripto is incorrect - The most basic and prime rule about adopting a wiki is for none of the admins to be inactive for 60 days. But it appears that the founder on your wiki has edited within that timeframe. This makes the wiki ineligible to adopt. However, you can request for a promotion from the active bureaucrat. If you choose to directly request the rights from them, you should check out this fantastic blog written by Sannse, which provides stellar advice on receiving rights. Cheers! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
JosephHawk I did not reply to this adoption at all. I was not incorrect, I didn't even reply to this one. The user added my reply. Ripto (talk) 10:15, May 22, 2015 (UTC)
Ah, since they added your reply without your permission, you are free to remove it. Apologies for the error! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. Joseph is correct -- the founder of that wikia is still active so it is not eligible for adoption. You will need to ask him about gaining rights there. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 05:50, June 4, 2015 (UTC)