Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Happy Harmonies Wiki
Jpp

Username: Puffleexperts.

Editing since Sep 15, 2013.

Do not delete the wiki please.

Upcoming events: None

Link to the wiki here: happy-harmonies.wikia.com/.

I know it is not to be adopted. Because im already an admin on that wiki.

I just created the wiki, 1 month after the Corn Sky wiki's creation.

corn-sky.wikia.com/.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
I'm not sure why you're filling an adoption request for a wiki you started, filling adoption requests are meant for taking over wikis that don't have an active admin/bureaucrat, something you already are when you found a wiki. {{SUBST:User:Kamikaze839/autosig|14:15 09/19/2013}}
Hey there! As Kamikaze mentioned adoption is for when you have been editing on a wiki in which an administrator has abandoned it. Usually it's to gain both admin and bureaucratic right on the wiki however since you already have them there is no reason for an adoption request. Also when requesting adoption please be sure to use the form on the Adoption:Requests page so that it is formatted properly. However I have gone ahead and removed the section headers to properly format the page.
Cheers!
 •Corey Chambers •My Talk •My Bot    00:37, September 20, 2013 (UTC).
Hi. I'm not sure what you are requesting, as you state that you have just created this wiki. You don't need to adopt it because you already have admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with it! -- Wendy (talk) 04:58, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Puffle, I'm not sure why you are bothering to update this page as the Request is closed. No further action is going to happen with it. Because you already are the bureaucrat and admin, Staff has deemed this Request unnecessary and have it in the Completed list. They are unlikely to return or readdress *this* page.
Good luck with your wiki. --Love Robin (talk) 00:34, October 7, 2013 (UTC)

If you are aware that the adoption won't go through, then you shouldn't be updating this page. This namespace is for adopting wikis, not advertising for other users to come on to it. {{SUBST:User:Kamikaze839/autosig|21:42 10/17/2013}}