Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Happy Harmonies Wiki (2)

What is your username? Orange Mo

Please link to the wiki here: http://happy-harmonies.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_Harmonies_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3, but plan to make more soon

How many days/months have you been editing there? just 2 days, but I plan to edit more

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:CalzoneManiac, June 20, 2015

Any other information: Can you wait a while to approve this request. I want to edit it a bit more, but I promise ill be a good administrator. I want to take on a project that will actually attract editors.

Updated December 4 2016: Can I adopt the wiki now. I created various pages and have 32 edits. And when I adopt the wiki, can you remove the bureaucrat rights of the remaining administrators.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hey, according to the adoption guidelines you should be consistently editing on the wiki for at least a week and create a content page before filling out an adoption request. If you keep editing from now, then you should be eligible by the time staff view this request :) --—Miststream (02:54, 11/30/2016)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
I will thanks. :) Orange Mo (talk) 01:52, December 1, 2016 (UTC)

May I ask to adopt the wiki now? :) Orange Mo (talk) 03:29, December 8, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 05:43, December 15, 2016 (UTC)