Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Reverted edits by 202.160.147.2 (talk) to last version by Ramona.Stewart)

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)

Latest revision as of 17:29, 4 February 2018

Adoption requests Harry Potter Wiki
--Ramona 06:16, April 3, 2014 (UTC)

What is your username?Ramona.Stewart

Please link to the wiki here: http://tr.harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Harry_Potter_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?7 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there?1 day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?This Wiki's founder is Harrypotter, He/She has 0 edits.

Any other information: This wiki is about to Harry Potter and I'm a Harry Potter fan. So, I was want visit this wiki and all admins are inactive. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Not only does the wiki have multiple active contributors, but numerous active admins. In fact, 4 of them logged in today. You should work hard at that wiki, and maybe they will reward your hard work by promoting you. jθε
Surely this request should have been made on April 1? :-) — RobertATfm (talk) 13:13, April 3, 2014 (UTC)
Note that this request is made for the Turkish HP wiki, tr.harrypotter.wikia.com, not the English one. The last admin on Turkish was Harryveginny, January 3 this year. --Tupka217 13:17, April 3, 2014 (UTC)
Oh, my bad then. You are definitely eligable to adopt then. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hi. I'm sorry but you are not eligible to adopt at this time because you are blocked on a different wikia. -- Wendy (talk) 04:30, April 15, 2014 (UTC)
But witch wikia??? :O -- Ramona.Stewart (April 17, 2014 (UTC))