What is your username? CallMe232
Please link to the wiki here: w:c:id.harrypotter
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 332
How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 years ago
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? w:c:id.harypotter:Pengguna:Zeus varian
Any other information: the founder have been inactive for long time ago and i wanna to be an admin right now
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)And remember, this will be your only adoption until August. --Tupka217 08:42, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey! 7 years ago? Do you understand what your says and tell me: 7 years ago, do you register Wikia account in 2007? And this adoption request you create only kidding for fun, make kidding for galaxy =)))))))))))))))).
- Hope this request closing now, it's nothing to be adoption. Fake days/months. If you don't know how long he joined to Harry Potter wiki ID, you need to check here. You see he create first edit on 25th February, 2014, not from 2007 or 2006. Only 4 months.
- Gà Con Tập Chơi (Tường tin nhắn) (Đóng góp của tôi) (Gửi thư)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)And though the admin last edited May 6, it seems from those two edits (if Google Translate is to be trusted) that he has abandoned it. --Tupka217 10:57, July 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Seems to me that he only made that edit because CallMe edited Zeus varian's userpage - personally, I'd consider any edit by someone who isn't either an admin or the user whose page it is, to be vandalism. If CallMe wants to take over the wiki, there's no need for an adoption anyway. He can just ask Zeus to promote him instead. Though I personally wouldn't recommend it.
- I have already rejected previous request to adopt this wikia two weeks ago, and the answer has not changed. You are not eligible to adopt any wikia because you are currently blocked on several wikias. Please do not make any more requests until all of your blocks expire. -- Wendy (talk) 02:12, July 10, 2014 (UTC)