Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

(2 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 11: Line 11:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Dreamingflower, 6th May 2017

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Dreamingflower, 6th May 2017

'''Any other information:''' I was wondering if I could adopt the Hataraku wikia. The wikia's been kinda of underused ever since the anime ended. I speak Chinese, so I have access to the raws for adding extra content for the wikia that is currently inaccessible for the English fanbase. I've also been active for over the cross of 2 weeks trying to fix the formatting of this wikia, as well as experiment with some new templates for manga chapters. I've tried to contact the head bureaucrat, but it's been well over a year since he was last active and I haven't heard him since then.
+
'''Any other information:''' I was wondering if I could adopt the Hataraku wikia. The wikia's been kinda of underused ever since the anime ended. I speak Chinese, so I have access to the raws for adding extra content for the wikia that is currently inaccessible for the English fanbase. I've also been active for over the cross of 2 weeks trying to fix the formatting of this wikia, as well as experiment with some new templates for manga chapters. I've tried to contact the head bureaucrat, but it's been well over a year since he was last active and I haven't heard him since then.

Best,
+
Best,

David (Vizard6991)

David (Vizard6991)

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to inactive for at least 60 days, which Dreamingflower hasn't been. However, since she is not a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you to admin, you'll need to ask her permission to adopt the wiki and post a link to that conversation here. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!.--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to inactive for at least 60 days, which Dreamingflower hasn't been. However, since she is not a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you to admin, you'll need to ask her permission to adopt the wiki and post a link to that conversation here. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!.--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
I have Dreamingflower's support.
  +
  +
Here's the link.
  +
http://hataraku.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:6530#2
  +
  +
::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:34, May 24, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:34, 24 May 2017

Adoption requests Hataraku Maou-sama! Wiki (2)

What is your username? Vizard6991

Please link to the wiki here: http://hataraku.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 177

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 2nd January 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Dreamingflower, 6th May 2017

Any other information: I was wondering if I could adopt the Hataraku wikia. The wikia's been kinda of underused ever since the anime ended. I speak Chinese, so I have access to the raws for adding extra content for the wikia that is currently inaccessible for the English fanbase. I've also been active for over the cross of 2 weeks trying to fix the formatting of this wikia, as well as experiment with some new templates for manga chapters. I've tried to contact the head bureaucrat, but it's been well over a year since he was last active and I haven't heard him since then.

Best,

David (Vizard6991)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to inactive for at least 60 days, which Dreamingflower hasn't been. However, since she is not a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you to admin, you'll need to ask her permission to adopt the wiki and post a link to that conversation here. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵So I'll rise, won't turn back, I won't hide who I am. I'm gonna stand.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

I have Dreamingflower's support.

Here's the link. http://hataraku.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:6530#2

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:34, May 24, 2017 (UTC)