Community Central
Community Central
m (JosephHawk moved page Adoption:Hay Day to Adoption:Hay Day Wiki (2))
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 18: Line 18:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

'''Hey, I work on all supercell wiki, from clash of clans to boom beach which I am bureocrat in all. I have always looked after the Hay Day wiki and collaborated with Supercell to make the wiki better. The current bureocrat is inactive thus I was hoping I could take leadership over and keep on managing it.'''

'''Hey, I work on all supercell wiki, from clash of clans to boom beach which I am bureocrat in all. I have always looked after the Hay Day wiki and collaborated with Supercell to make the wiki better. The current bureocrat is inactive thus I was hoping I could take leadership over and keep on managing it.'''
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hello. I have given both you and Ironwesite bureaucrat rights per the discussion on your wall. Good luck with the redesign! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:31, March 28, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 02:31, 28 March 2015

Adoption requests Hay Day Wiki (2)

What is your username? GorillaMan

Please link to the wiki here: http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Hay_Day_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 718

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since the game came out

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 4 may 2014

Any other information: Hey, I work on all supercell wiki, from clash of clans to boom beach which I am bureocrat in all. I have always looked after the Hay Day wiki and collaborated with Supercell to make the wiki better. The current bureocrat is inactive thus I was hoping I could take leadership over and keep on managing it.

Hello. I have given both you and Ironwesite bureaucrat rights per the discussion on your wall. Good luck with the redesign! -- Wendy (talk 02:31, March 28, 2015 (UTC)