Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Hello Hero Wiki (2)

What is your username?

Fincon Milo

Please link to the wiki here: http://hellohero.wikia.com/wiki/HelloHero_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? None yet (getting started after I submit this request).

How many days/months have you been editing there? Again, not long, but I intend to contribute thoroughly!

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

DanielEfton

(Wall) · (Contribs) · (Edit stats)

bureaucrat, sysop 635 22:38, May 22, 2014 18:23, March 3, 2014diff

Any other information:

I'm the new community manager hired by Fincon (the creators of the game) and I believe I am in a unique position to manage this wiki (it's sort of my job).  

http://forum.helloherogame.com/member/2330-fincon-milo

I've just started editing here but intend to maintain the entire knowledge with official information (meaning verified by our developers as being accurate).

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
You need to get edits under your belt (at least a week, 1-5 a day) before you're eligible for adoption - so start and keep editing while this request is open. Also. there are multiple registered users active, so you'll have to make a blog asking for their agreement. --Tupka217 07:59, June 2, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Tupka is correct that to be eligible to adopt a wikia you need to edit there regularly (every day or two) for at least a week and create at least one new page. Likewise, Wikia's are community-based fansites, so you will need to talk to the other recently active contributors there about gaining the rights. Please start working on the wikia and talking to the other contributors and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:48, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as you have not made any further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk 06:17, June 26, 2014 (UTC)