Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests HeroScape Wiki

What is your username? Anselm Durante 

Please link to the wiki here: http://heroscape.wikia.com/wiki/Heroscape_wiki_(Main_Page)

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 762

How many days/months have you been editing there? Started August 2010, have been on and off editing since then

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? November 18, 2014 by The Matrix Prime

Any other information: 

This wiki has been plagued by a strong atmosphere of toxicity due to the diverging opinions regarding units that were released in the final two years of the game's existence on the market. This toxicity has forced me to leave for some time. The last editing admin was not open to community discussion and determined that his opinion about the new units should remain steadfast for the community at large. This poisonous point of view persists to this day. Any doubt about the issue can be cleared by reading posts on the main page's talk page, and in The Matrix' Prime's talk page. I wish to adopt this wiki to clean it up to serve as a legacy to the game it represents, as well as cast out the toxicity as much as possible. The wiki is dominated by anonymous editors who delete any attempts to make the site any better. I even posted in the forums for a community vote, which didn't receive any responses for or against. http://heroscape.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:User_Vote_for_Adoption_of_this_Wiki?t=20160209204857

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! Your contributions look good, but please edit very consistently on the wiki for a week or so or until staff approve your request. They like to see a week of good contributions made every day or so, so just edit a little more in the next few days and you'll be fine. Good luck!Iva (Message Wall) 22:19, February 13, 2016 (UTC)

I'd love to edit but most of the edits get deleted by anonymous users. Before I was getting edits deleted by the admin named up above because it didn't fit his opinion and perspective correctly, and now I've noticed edits being deleted by a person who doesn't even have an account. I don't know what I can edit without it getting removed within the same day. :C Anselm Durante (talk) 08:13, February 15, 2016 (UTC)

Sorry for the late response, but thanks for telling me about that. There is a solution to that, you can go to the dropdown menu under the "edit" button, and click "history." It has everyone's revisions to the page, and at the end it should have a button that says "undo." Just click that and your version will be restored. :) Sorry about the vandalism, but hang in there until the adoption gets approved. Then you can block those anons. ;) Good luck! Iva (Message Wall) 22:00, February 22, 2016 (UTC)

Another quicker way of doing it without needing to go the page is by looking at the Wiki Activity, and on the right side of the username that made the edit, there's a little, like, paper icon. You can press that to see what edit that user made, and if it looks bad to you, you can press undo on that screen that pops up on the right side of the date listed when that edit was made. I hope that helps!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 22:38, February 22, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 06:48, February 26, 2016 (UTC)