Fandom

Community Central

Adoption:Hero 108 Wiki

19,020pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Adoption requests Hero 108 Wiki

What is your username? Silentia Altum

Please link to the wiki here: http://hero108.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_108_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 709

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Pokemaster918 on June 11, 2010

'Any other information: I am currently this wiki's most active contributor and its primary provider of new content.  I have also taken a major role in counteracting vandalism on its pages and seeing to it that rules are enforced.  But while I have been able to do this, the wiki lacks a center of authority to enact more significant changes, which I feel are necessary to truly make it the best it can be.

Silentia Altum (talk) 21:27, August 6, 2013 (UTC)

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
You don't seem to have created a page. Creating at least one page is one of the requirements for adopting a wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Cheese Ausar (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Actually, I have created numerous pages, including Chaotic Energy, Harmonic Energy, Pitched Battle of the Air Force, HighRoller HydraBell Tower, and many others.

Silentia Altum (talk) 19:07, August 17, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 04:16, August 20, 2013 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki