Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Hetalia Fan Character Wiki

What is your username? MikelessMimes

Please link to the wiki here: Hetalia Fan Characters

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 63+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since joining March 6, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? July 22, 2016 Godfrey Raphael. I couldn’t find the Special:ListAdmins page so I went to the contributions page.

Any other information: I have only two pages on the wiki, but I am planning to add more. I also plan on adding to one of the pages I already have soon, once I have everything together. I haven’t been very social with others, but that will change (i guess).  I really like this wiki and want to make a bigger contribution to it. I’m sure there are others more qualified but whatever. There are also other admins, but they haven't been active since like 2013.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be consistently editing for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki. Make sure you start editing and continue to at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 02:51, November 29, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. You haven't edited the wiki in over a week. Are you still interested in adopting it? If so, please start editing there again and let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 05:40, December 14, 2016 (UTC)