What is your username? Icilan
Please link to the wiki here: Hidamari Sketch Wikia
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 167 (Profile Page) or 173 (Local Users Page)
How many days/months have you been editing there? Ten Days (Since Joining), Around Eight Days (Editing)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? January 11, 2011 (FuntimeGal3)
Any other information: I may have accidentally drove off the other active user from the Wikia by a light-hearted joke. Use that to determine worthiness.
Request mostly on the basis of adding new templates to the Wikia.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi. Your edits look good, but can I ask why you made this edit to someone's profile? That may be curious to Staff, but it may not be a big deal. Anyway, yes your edits are good, you've contributed for at least a week on that Wikia. If you can continue to be currently editing the Wikia, that will be good. If you have not made at least one article page, be sure and do that please. Ripto (talk) 03:37, May 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for the swift response. Concerning about the edit on another user's profile was based on a small (then again... perhaps not?) joke that stemmed from other edits from other Wikias. Already regretting it due to the said user's recent inactivity - Been a bit lonely on the Wikia. I should cease that reckless action.
- As for other requirements, I have recently made a page. How often would acceptable activity be considered active would be my only question. Icilan (talk) 03:48, May 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Alright, it may not be a big deal you did that, but Staff will let you know if it is. Creating a page is good! Glad you did that. More pages equal the better! To be "currently editing the Wikia" just means to throw an edit every day or two on there, so Staff will know you're still interested on that Wikia. You don't need a certain amount of edits to do, just enough that your presence is still there. Ripto (talk) 05:16, May 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. As a general rule it is never a good idea to edit somebody else's user page, joke or not. However, given that the user in question seems to have returned to editing and is not apparently upset any more, we'll let it go at "don't do that again".