Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Hijotee Wiki

What is your username?

RiMiEg007

Please link to the wiki here:

http://hijotee.wikia.com/wiki/Hijotee_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

260 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Have been editing since November 10, 2013 (1 Year, 0 Months, 1 Day)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

January 25, 2014 (Amazing Hijotee)

Any other information:

I'd like to clean the wiki, de-vandalize it, and re-open it!
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

OK, will do! So far I've been trying to clean up the wiki, since it has been vandalized. I actually want to get the wiki back as a surprise Birthday present for my friend. He used to run the wiki but he ended up getting banned from it and the wiki was vandalized and deserted. I will try to edit as much as possible for 7 days, hopefully I can get the wiki by then! Thanks :D I'm not in danger, I AM THE DANGER! ~ RiMiEg007 21:55, November 12, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. That's a sweet thought, however there are quite a few active contributors on that wikia; in order to adopt it you will need to start a blog or forum about adopting; to be fair you should explain that you plan to promote your friend as well. You should also let the admin, The Villainous Vulture, know that you plan to adopt the wikia; I'm not sure why he thinks there should only be 1 admin, but as none are active (except his 1 recent message to you) that doesn't seem like it would be a problem. Give everybody a week or so to see the message and then let me know on my wall so I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk 05:54, November 18, 2014 (UTC)