Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Holby Wiki

What is your username? Lythronax

Please link to the wiki here: Follow the blue link!

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 9 - most of which are templates and images for a special project which I will go into more detail about further down the page.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 12 October 2014.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Eladkse - 11:31, May 7, 2013

Any other information: First, I would like to note that the notice on the main page is mostly likely invalid since this wiki was abandoned last year.

Second, I have sent Soapslover96 (the "lead" admin at Holbypedia) a message about me recreating and continuing a project created by former Community Central admin Eladkse and splitting the wiki's content into two separate wikis.

The domain http://holbycity.wikia.com currently redirects to the Holby Wiki but I need to change the URL of the Holby Wiki back to its previous one to help further this project.

If you want to view demos of the project, see the Casualty Wiki and the Holby City Wiki.
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Your project sounds fine, however Joseph is correct that you need to edit for a week before you can adopt a wikia. Remind me on my wall to check back on Monday or Tuesday. Or you can contact Eladkse who is still active on Wikia and can give you the rights (and may be able to help with the project of splitting the wikias).
In terms of Soapslover -- he has not edited the Casualty Wikia since August and has not logged into Wikia at all in the past couple of weeks so he may not answer the message you left. -- Wendy (talk 02:06, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the project! -- Wendy (talk 04:35, November 4, 2014 (UTC)