Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Homeland TV wiki

What is your username? PLLLOVER1234

Please link to the wiki here: http://homeland.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

More than 50

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Since last December

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Roger Murtaugh November 19, 2014.

Any other information:

It's a mess the wiki. Information are rarely present. Few pictures here and there, after Season 1 episodes, the rest of the episode pages are vaguely edited. Not enough admins present. Not up-to-date.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi - one of the critical requirements for adopting a wiki is 1 solid week of active editing (i.e. making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki). By editing at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement. It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that Staff needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki.
Also, a bureaucrat, while not active on the wiki, last *logged on* just the other day. If *I* may make a suggestion, you should message them asking for the rights. You never know, you just might get them sooner. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Your contributions look ok but they were all on 3 days and you haven't edited in about a week. Are you still interested in adopting the wikia? If so please start editing there for a few more days and then ask me on my wall to check again. -- Wendy (talk 05:49, February 4, 2015 (UTC)