What is your username? honorbound-juicebox.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ocibe Ocibe
Please link to the wiki here: http://honorbound-juicebox.wikia.com/wiki/ honorbound-juicebox.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- 13,888 edits (as of this writing)
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- For about 2 years (Since February 18, 2014)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Dalvian The last edit: September 7, 2015 (content), October 7, 2015 (talk page)
Any other information:
- I'm an admin of Happy Street Wiki, did 16,135 edits there, know how to handle templates, portable infobox and its css.
- I would like to do the following works:
- Converting all the infoboxes to the portable infobox.
- Protecting all the category pages, and templates used throughout the entire site.
- Removing unused images.
- (The following things are added on 2016-02-05) Ocibe (talk) 02:39, February 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Categorizing Templates: Almost all the Templates, made by me and used throughout the entire wiki, are not categorized correctly. I tried to categorize them several times, but someone changed them back, especially the category of infoboxes. (As of this writhing, all the infoboxes in the wiki are "non-portable".)
- Portable Infobox: Infoboxes are not conformed yet to portable infobox. I need the Bureaucrat user right for modifying CSS, but now there are no active bureaucrats who can change the user right.
- Deleting My Blog Pages: Almost all my blog pages were drafts for the new page layout, made for the viewers' approval. Requires the Bureaucrat user right to delete them.
- Please give me the bureaucrat user right.
- Thank you
You haven't edited on there for about a couple weeks now. You need to keep editing at least once everyday until your adoption gets reviewed. And it looks like there are other users on there, so you would have to make either a blog or a forum to let them know that you're attempting to adopt it and get their opinions on it, and you should also post a link to it. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 23:18, January 31, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. As Annabeth and Percy said, you have not really edited the wikia much at all since last summer, and nothing but your user page in the last two weeks. If you wish to adopt the wikia you need to be currently editing it. Please start working on it again and let me know on my wall if you are still interested in the rights. -- Wendy (talk) 15:49, February 15, 2016 (UTC)