Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is Your User Name? Dragonknight86
Please link to the wiki here: http://hopthemovie.wikia.com/
How Many Edits did you have? 4 and Counting
How many days/months have you been editing there? Days and Counting
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
There are no currently Admin there.But the founder is Greg Heffley same username with the founder of Despicable Me Wiki, one of my Wikis.
Any other information: The Founder only left 13 edits then left after 2 Years. And now Am and I are the only Contributors.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hello, in order to adopt a wiki, you need to edit the wiki regularly. You have edited to wiki, but those edits were all made on the same day. If you want to adopt the wiki, you need to make more edits. Good luck with editing. UltravoX (talk) 13:40, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok I just want to change the background
- Hi. It looks like you won't be eligible to adopt this wiki for another week, as you have recently adopted the Rolling Stones Wiki. While you wait, UltravoX is correct -- you should keep editing every day or two so you will have a week of contributions and be eligible to adopt the wiki. Finally I see at least one other active contributor on the wiki, so please start a blog or forum about adopting it and give us a link to it. We will check back again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:07, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I already made since I had read this Adoption. 8:54 PM September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I think you just need to give them the rights.The adoption blog is done.Hop Wiki needs to be improved.Maybe Cute Am can be the one who will adopt the wiki eh......? what da ya think?
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If they can meet the necessary requirements, as stated above, it won't be a problem to adopt the wiki. UltravoX (talk) 15:02, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
What are the requirements?
Yeah can you tell us Mr.Ultravox?
We dont understand you.
So tell us now what are the requirements. Plssssssssssssssss pli plissssssss
A Wikia Contributor (talk) (UTC)
Hmm wait Ultravox dont want to response yet
Be patience anonymous user.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I am talking about the requirements Wendy told you about;
1. Wait for a week until you are eligible to adopt the wiki (this time has already passed).
2. Keep editing on the wiki.
3. Start a blog or forum about adopting the wiki and post the link on here.
Also, I apologize for not answering your question, I never saw it. If you have more questions, you can always message me on my wall or wait for Wendy to answer. I hope this helped you. UltravoX (talk) 12:09, September 25, 2013 (UTC) ps: I am not sure who Peter/A Wikia Contributor are, it seems like you are the only one who answered here.