What is your username? User:Althyk
Please link to the wiki here: Horizon: Zero Dawn Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 44, and counting.
How many days/months have you been editing there? Seven days and counting.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:Pseudobread:
- last logged in: 18:58, October 23, 2015
- last edited: 22:45, June 25, 2015
Any other information:
- Is the wikia inactive?
- No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond. — No, there are no other editors to contact, who have made *sustained* edits, regarding this adoption request. (verify)
- Are you eligible to adopt?
- You have not adopted another wikia in the last month — No, I have never adopted a wiki.
- You are not currently blocked on another Wikia project — No, I am not blocked elsewhere on the Wikia, Inc. network.
- Contributions: You have created at least one new page — Yes, I have created quite a few articles on the wiki.
- Are you building the community?
- You keep the wikia looking well-tended and up to date -- update news sections, add new pictures and videos related to the topic, etc. — This is something I intend to do and can perform extensively with sysop rights. I have already added multiple, high quality screenshots, and would like to delete and rename some files.
- Bureaucrat rights — I would also like bureaucrat rights on the wiki, so I can promote other competent editors that may arrive or return in the future.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- You haven't done a week of work yet, because you did your first edit in that wikia two days ago. However, Wikia Staff usually takes many days to answer adoption requests, so in the meantime you could reach the minimum number of edits. --