Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Horror Film Wiki

What is your username?
UltravoX

Please link to the wiki here:
Horror Film Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?
At the moment 2600

How many days/months have you been editing there?
Since July 24, 2013.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Samus Fan101, 10 August 2013

Any other information:
This wiki really needs a cleanup. There are more than 100 pages that need to be deleted and pages that need to be unlocked and I need admin rights to do so. When I just started I was in contact with the last active admin (Even though he barely edited in the last few months) and I asked him for rights with my intentions within the message. He told me he would watch my progress, but after the message he never logged on anymore.
There are currently several other contributers to the wiki, so I started a blog post with my intentions: here.
I know at this moment the admin isn't inactive for 60 days now, but he will be on Ocotober 9. Since the adoption process takes a few days and I really really really want to start cleaning up, I decided to post now. I hope I get the rights and me and everyone on the wiki can make the wiki great again. UltravoX (talk) 10:24, October 3, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good and thanks for starting (and linking) the blog. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:38, October 12, 2013 (UTC)