Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Horseland Wiki

What is your username? Screamteamcreator

Please link to the wiki here: http://horseland101.wikia.com/wiki/Horseland_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3 edits 

How many days/months have you been editing there? One week 

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I can not find the Special Page on the wiki 

Any other information:

Please, there isn't anyone who's controling the wiki, it's littered with vandals who need to be banned. I know Horseland isn't as popular as other wikis, but it deserves the same amount of care and respect. Please make me an admin, and I promise you the wiki will florish. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
No admins since 2011. --Tupka217 05:49, November 21, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), and you'll be all set. Also, since there appears to be a few other contributors, you should make a blog announcing your adoption, so they can give their input. And finally, if you have trouble with a spammer/vandal/user adding false information, contact the VSTF at their wiki. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Joseph is correct - if you wish to adopt the wikia you will need to start editing there more regularly; every day or two for at least a week. You will also need to talk to the other active contributor, Kimberly AJ, about adopting the wikia and make sure she is ok with that. Please leave a message on my wall when you are ready for me to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 06:12, November 27, 2014 (UTC)