Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests House of Anubis Wiki

What is your username? SibunaSeason34

Please link to the wiki here: http://www.the-house-of-anubis.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 9,894 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? About 16 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? SunriseDaisy, July 17, 2015

Any other information:

Our wikia needs a lot of updates, but currently none of our admins have been active apart from the creator of the wikia who just replied to a message. We've had this discussion with the users going on for a while now. We're hoping to get a response.

Hello. I would be happy to promote a user to admin, however, given how active the community on that wikia is, you would need to start a community discussion to choose who should be promoted. A forum or blog is fine. Please leave the bureaucrat a note with a link to the discussion so they are aware of what is happening. After a week, please let me know on my wall and I will be happy to promote whomever the community chooses.
When the bureaucrat has been inactive for 60 days we can promote a user to full bureaucrat status. -- Wendy (talk 00:05, July 31, 2015 (UTC)

I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:15, August 25, 2015 (UTC)