Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
(formatting & response)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''
+
'''What is your username?''' Phantasmagoriia

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Houseki_no_Kuni_Wiki
Phantasmagoriia

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' Over 100 as a FANDOM user.
'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since 2015.
http://houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Houseki_no_Kuni_Wiki

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' November 2nd of 2014 by Deveros

'''Any other information:''' I also own the Houseki no Kuni wiki Discord as BAMI, and have edited anonymously for many years. A lot of this Wikis information came from the help of me and another user named Alexandrite. Due to no moderator being present, the wiki has been getting vandalized. I plan on locking pages, editing the wiki, and making sure all grammar is clear and concise.
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} there are other active user you need to discuss your adoption with them. <span style="border-left: 3px solid red; background-color: ivory; font-size:14pt; ">'''[[User:Minato826|★ Anoop]] <sup>[[User talk:Minato826|✉]]</sup><sub>[[Special:Contributions/Minato826|©]]'''</sub></span> 03:27, December 28, 2017 (UTC)
Over 100 as a FANDOM user.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

Since 2015.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

November 2nd of 2014 by Deveros

'''Any other information:'''

I also own the Houseki no Kuni wiki Discord as BAMI, and have edited anonymously for many years. A lot of this Wikis information came from the help of me and another user named Alexandrite. Due to no moderator being present, the wiki has been getting vandalized. I plan on locking pages, editing the wiki, and making sure all grammar is clear and concise.

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 03:27, 28 December 2017

Adoption requests Houseki no Kuni Wiki

What is your username? Phantasmagoriia

Please link to the wiki here: http://houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Houseki_no_Kuni_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Over 100 as a FANDOM user.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 2015.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? November 2nd of 2014 by Deveros

Any other information: I also own the Houseki no Kuni wiki Discord as BAMI, and have edited anonymously for many years. A lot of this Wikis information came from the help of me and another user named Alexandrite. Due to no moderator being present, the wiki has been getting vandalized. I plan on locking pages, editing the wiki, and making sure all grammar is clear and concise.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

there are other active user you need to discuss your adoption with them. ★ Anoop © 03:27, December 28, 2017 (UTC)