Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tag: Visual edit

No edit summary

(4 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''
+
'''What is your username?''' Phantasmagoriia

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Houseki_no_Kuni_Wiki
Phantasmagoriia

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' Over 100 as a FANDOM user.
http://houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Houseki_no_Kuni_Wiki

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since 2015.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' November 2nd of 2014 by Deveros
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

'''Any other information:''' I also own the Houseki no Kuni wiki Discord as BAMI, and have edited anonymously for many years. A lot of this Wikis information came from the help of me and another user named Alexandrite. Due to no moderator being present, the wiki has been getting vandalized. I plan on locking pages, editing the wiki, and making sure all grammar is clear and concise. In response to the unofficial response saying that I must discuss adoption with other users, it was brought up in the Discord and there is a strong hope that we get it so improvement can be made.
Over 100 as a FANDOM user.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} there are other active user you need to discuss your adoption with them. <span style="border-left: 3px solid red; background-color: ivory; font-size:14pt; ">'''[[User:Minato826|★ Anoop]] <sup>[[User talk:Minato826|✉]]</sup><sub>[[Special:Contributions/Minato826|©]]'''</sub></span> 03:27, December 28, 2017 (UTC)
Since 2015.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

+
:Hello. To meet the guidelines, you'll need to be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for a week. Also, there are other active editors, so you'll also need to [[w:c:houseki-no-kuni:Special:CreateBlogPage|create a blog post]] stating your desire to adopt the wiki. After you've done both of those things, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 17:56, January 3, 2018 (UTC)
November 2nd of 2014 by Deveros

'''Any other information:'''

+
::Thanks for creating the blog post and contacting me. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 17:34, January 9, 2018 (UTC)
I also own the Houseki no Kuni wiki Discord as BAMI, and have edited anonymously for many years. A lot of this Wikis information came from the help of me and another user named Alexandrite. Due to no moderator being present, the wiki has been getting vandalized. I plan on locking pages, editing the wiki, and making sure all grammar is clear and concise.

+
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 17:34, 9 January 2018

Adoption requests Houseki no Kuni Wiki

What is your username? Phantasmagoriia

Please link to the wiki here: http://houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Houseki_no_Kuni_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Over 100 as a FANDOM user.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 2015.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? November 2nd of 2014 by Deveros

Any other information: I also own the Houseki no Kuni wiki Discord as BAMI, and have edited anonymously for many years. A lot of this Wikis information came from the help of me and another user named Alexandrite. Due to no moderator being present, the wiki has been getting vandalized. I plan on locking pages, editing the wiki, and making sure all grammar is clear and concise. In response to the unofficial response saying that I must discuss adoption with other users, it was brought up in the Discord and there is a strong hope that we get it so improvement can be made.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

there are other active user you need to discuss your adoption with them. ★ Anoop © 03:27, December 28, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. To meet the guidelines, you'll need to be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for a week. Also, there are other active editors, so you'll also need to create a blog post stating your desire to adopt the wiki. After you've done both of those things, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:56, January 3, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for creating the blog post and contacting me. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:34, January 9, 2018 (UTC)