Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Howrse Wiki Finnish

What is your username?

Karjujakapteeni Kita / Rubiini

Please link to the wiki here:

http://fi.howrse.wikia.com/wiki/Howrse_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

16, but I am doing more. I have also created many new pages. The wiki is pretty new.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Few Weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The admin, MineCraft Ronji3000, February 17, 2014

Any other information:

It is pretty hard to edit the wiki if we don't have an active admin.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, Karjujakapteeni Kita. It appears the admin MineCraft Ronji3000 did make an edit on the main page  which was also his last one, taking place on February 17, 2014 but that still makes him inactive. And according to your contributions you only started editing the wiki today. To be eligible to adopt, you need to actively edit it for one week (preferably everyday). Continue to add content and editing pages while you wait for an answer by Merrystar, which takes from 7 to 10 days), and everything should be fine. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 10:07, September 27, 2014 (UTC)) 

Hello again. It appears that after my response, a user began editing again who has been extremely active and thus you should message him to gather his opinion and see if he supports your request. Also, remember that if you still wish to adopt, you need to edit the wiki while this request is processed. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 19:09, October 4, 2014 (UTC))

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Currently, you have become inactive in your editing. Try to make at least an edit every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Joseph and David are correct that you need to both continue editing on the wikia and talk to the other active contributor there. I will put this request on hold. Please message me on my wall when you have a week of content edits and have talked to Ugizawane. -- Wendy (talk 01:14, October 7, 2014 (UTC)