Community Central
Community Central
m (Fixed spelling error, clarifying where my internet connection to Wikia is not slow)
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 30: Line 30:

::::: [http://humongous.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Breakin%27Benny/Adoption_of_the_Wiki Here it is.] There was a problem with the link you posted. <span style="border:2px outset red;background-color:black;-moz-border-radius:1px">'''[[User:Zmario|<span style="color:red;">Z</span>]][[User talk:Zmario|<span style="color:red">mario</span>]]'''</span> 09:34, March 12, 2015 (UTC)

::::: [http://humongous.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Breakin%27Benny/Adoption_of_the_Wiki Here it is.] There was a problem with the link you posted. <span style="border:2px outset red;background-color:black;-moz-border-radius:1px">'''[[User:Zmario|<span style="color:red;">Z</span>]][[User talk:Zmario|<span style="color:red">mario</span>]]'''</span> 09:34, March 12, 2015 (UTC)

::::: So yeah, what about it? Can I be made an admin for the Humongous Wiki? I have unfortunately not been able to always be active because my internet connection to Wikia hasn't been working well since. My neighbourhood is getting fiber-internet, and I think that's the cause of me not being able to connect easily and thus only being active at school on a Macbook, or somewhere that is not at my home. --[[User:Breakin&#39;Benny|Breakin&#39;Benny]] ([[User talk:Breakin&#39;Benny|talk]]) 02:17, March 30, 2015 (UTC) --[[User:Breakin&#39;Benny|Breakin&#39;Benny]] ([[User talk:Breakin&#39;Benny|talk]]) 09:36, April 7, 2015 (UTC) (fixed some spelling errors in "yeah", it said "yh")

::::: So yeah, what about it? Can I be made an admin for the Humongous Wiki? I have unfortunately not been able to always be active because my internet connection to Wikia hasn't been working well since. My neighbourhood is getting fiber-internet, and I think that's the cause of me not being able to connect easily and thus only being active at school on a Macbook, or somewhere that is not at my home. --[[User:Breakin&#39;Benny|Breakin&#39;Benny]] ([[User talk:Breakin&#39;Benny|talk]]) 02:17, March 30, 2015 (UTC) --[[User:Breakin&#39;Benny|Breakin&#39;Benny]] ([[User talk:Breakin&#39;Benny|talk]]) 09:36, April 7, 2015 (UTC) (fixed some spelling errors in "yeah", it said "yh")
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:34, April 25, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 02:34, 25 April 2015

Adoption requests Humongous Entertainment Games Wiki

What is your username? Breakin'Benny

Please link to the wiki here: Humongous Entertainment Games Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 677 (when I made this adoption)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 191 days, about 6 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last time EDlTOR edited was on October 9, 2013. He or she was last active March 6, 2014.

Any other information: All other Humongous Entertainment games besides Freddi Fish 1 were never released in Sweden, my home country.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! It seems as though there are now other active editors on the Wikia. Get a community consensus within the next couple of days, and you should be good for the adoption! --JustAnIng (TalkEdits) Unofficial Wikia support

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Breakin'Benny has my support since I was the one that recommended he try to adopt the wiki. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 02:07, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look ok, but as JustAnIng said, there are quite a few active contributors on that wikia (including RRabbit42, but others as well). Please start a blog or forum about adopting the wikia and give everybody a chance to discuss new leadership. Leave it up for about a week (it is ok if nobody answers on it though) and keep editing regularly while you wait. After a week give me a link to it on my wall and I will check again. -- Wendy (talk 04:48, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
Where should I put the blog up, though? On that Wiki or here? I suppose doing it here makes it easier for you others to find it, I wouldn't mind redirecting from Humongous Entertainment Wiki to here. --Breakin'Benny (talk) 08:48, March 12, 2015 (UTC)

EDIT: I've written the blog on the Wiki I'm requesting adoption for, hope that's OK. --Breakin'Benny (talk) 09:09, March 12, 2015 (UTC)

Here it is. There was a problem with the link you posted. Zmario 09:34, March 12, 2015 (UTC)
So yeah, what about it? Can I be made an admin for the Humongous Wiki? I have unfortunately not been able to always be active because my internet connection to Wikia hasn't been working well since. My neighbourhood is getting fiber-internet, and I think that's the cause of me not being able to connect easily and thus only being active at school on a Macbook, or somewhere that is not at my home. --Breakin'Benny (talk) 02:17, March 30, 2015 (UTC) --Breakin'Benny (talk) 09:36, April 7, 2015 (UTC) (fixed some spelling errors in "yeah", it said "yh")

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:34, April 25, 2015 (UTC)