Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Hylics-Afterlife-DataBase Wikia

What is your username? MarvelousMorphoplasm

Please link to the wiki here: http://hylicsafterlifedatabase.wikia.com/wiki/Hylics-Afterlife-DataBase_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 73+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 27th August, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 17th October, 2016. GrapeIsNotPurpleEgg

Any other information: None.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
The adoption guidelines say the admins should be inactive for at least 60 days. I see you communicated with the administrator a bit (and yes, the wiki name is changeable through contacting Staff but only admins should be able to request a rename to the wiki), so you could just leave them a new message asking them if they can give you administrator rights. Cheers! -- Cube-shaped garbage can 16:04, November 24, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. The wiki won't be eligible for adoption for another 10 days, when the founder will have been inactive for 60 days. Keep editing and remind me on my wall to check back again at that time.
If you prefer, given that there is not really very much content on this wiki, you could simply create your own wiki for Hylics, with the name you want. -- Wendy (talk 05:12, December 8, 2016 (UTC)