Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Hypothetical Planets Wikia

What is your username? Hurricane Layten

Please link to the wiki here: http://hypothetical-planets.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 16

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since March 11th, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Me, on July 1

Any other information: Hi, I was told to make an adoption request here by staff when they demoted the founder of the wiki named above. As the only remaining admin on this wiki, I am formally requesting that I be able to adopt this wiki, so that I can get it up and running properly.

The founder of this wiki has been globally blocked, and so has, on my request, had their status as bureaucrat removed from their user rights, leaving this wiki with no admin team. If I can adopt this wiki, I intend to take over the role that the founder can no longer do, as described above. However, should a time ever come when that user returns, I will like to try them out with rights again once I know that they have learn their lesson.

I have experience with user rights, especially with rights that have resulted form wikia adoption processes, and so I think that i am a good candidate to take over the reigns on this site.

I respect your decision if you decide I should not take over as bureaucrat on this wiki.

Hello YOu haven't edited the wiki since leaving this request; are you still interested in adopting it? If so you need to be actively editing there first. Please start editing again and let me know on my wall after a few days. -- Wendy (talk 04:39, July 14, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you the rights - good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 01:46, July 20, 2016 (UTC)