What is your username? RibbonRose
Please link to the wiki here: http://imotwom.wikia.com/wiki/IMO:_The_World_of_Magic
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3370 so far!
How many days/months have you been editing there? 23 months!
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 21:17, February 16, 2016 made by MimiChanX
Any other information: *UPDATE* The most recent bureaucrat & admin, DarkWind, is a retired member of wikia (as mentioned on her user page), thus, she only logs in once in a while to update guild pages or reply to messages. If you look at the gap between her most recent edit (Feb 2016) and her second to latest edit (Aug 2015), there is a 6 month period of inactivity. The gap between her second to latest edit (Aug 2015) and third to latest edit (March 2015) is around 5 months. Even if I were to message this bureaucrat about gaining rights, I'm not sure if she would see it until at least a couple months later (this would be according to the inactivity patterns). That's why I'm submitting a request for rights on that wikia! RibbonRose (talk) 22:12, February 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey. Since the two bureaucrats haven't been editing much on main articles (Tamao1 last edited an article on November 16, 2015 and ♥DarkWind♥ only made one edit in all of 2016) you still have a chance at adopting but only with the approval of the community (with a public discussion about you adopting up for at least a week) and the agreement from MimiChanX, the only active admin. If the community and MimichanX agree, you can still have a chance at adopting. Alternatively, MimichanX may adopt as well for bueacratic rights if they have community support due to low activity on the bureaucrats part. --Ripto 17:55, February 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thank you for your suggestions! I have talked to MimiChanX outside of the wikia and she does approve, but I will still get her to sign off on here and mention whether or not she wants acquire bureaucrat rights! Also, our wikia only has a team of 3 actively contributing editors (MimiChanX, Awwzumgirl, and me) that edit at least once a day, so would it still be necessary to have a blog post up about it? Or would it also work to have the other active editor comment on here for her view on my application? There are a couple of other small users who contribute rarely from time to time (editing their user page or adding a piece of info to a monster from the game) but I'm not sure if they would care nor respond to my blog post since their editing patterns are not happening on a maintained basis. RibbonRose (talk) 15:11, February 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If they're active, even just editing once a day, they have a say in whether or not they want you to be the new admin or not, so I would suggest you make a blog post about it.--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 20:38, February 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Yes, if MimiChanX (or anyone active) is looking to gain bureaucratic rights they would still need to announce it publicly on the wiki and have the community give input. Though as it appears now, ISecretNameI (a third bureaucrat) has returned to editing the wiki (they began editing today on February 28). So this actually puts a halt any chance at adoption sadly. The other two bureaucrats more than likely would of not counted for being active due to their poor editing, but with ISecretNameI returning to edit would make the wiki definitely ineligible to adopt sadly.
- What you guys could do, is approach ISecretNameI and ask about a possible promotion. For either yourself, or for MimiChanX. Giving evidence of the other bureaucrats low editing might help support your case. Sorry for the difficulty on this. The third bureaucrat returning has pretty much sealed the deal. --Ripto 20:49, February 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. This wikia is not eligible for adoption because both ISecretNameI and MimiChanX are active. ISecretNameI is able to either promote MimiChanX to bureaucrat or you to admin/bureaucrat, so I suggest you talk to them about gaining additional rights there. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, March 3, 2016 (UTC)